Glad that you want to join the movers and shakers of the death care industry by sharing your expertise. Read on to have a better understanding on how to best structure your article and the Death Care Industry publishing terms and conditions.
Structuring your article.
To keep it simple, articles should fall into one of the three categories: Opinion, Advice, or Evaluation. Use this as a starting point so that you can structure a piece that is relevant for Death Care Industry readers. Posts may not be promotional or advertorial.
Death Care Industry is a business to business publication, but also personal. Meaning we have a semi-formal tone, but keep it professional. An opinion piece should be written in first person, a piece of advice article in second person and an evaluation piece in third person.
Articles should ideally be between 300 and 1,200 words. Always remain critical and concise with your work. The audience is professionals in the death care industry so they don’t need to have grief, for example, explained to them.
Feel free to suggest 2 titles for your article. However, please be wary that Death Care Industry does have the right to edit the title.
All articles need to start with an intro. The intro should be a small summary of the piece that hooks the audience into reading more.
Be sure to include sub headers that break up your content. Keep paragraphs easily readable by limiting them to between 3-5 sentences ideally.
Finally what you´ve been scrolling for 😉
- Research or relevant information being cited in the article (Please note that Wikipedia is not a scholarly resource).
- Only one link should point back to any domain.
Not okay links:
- FYI We reserve the right to remove or no-follow any link at our discretion.
- Affiliate links
- One’s own company links (homepage, About Us, Contact, Prices, Products, etc.)
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links
- No keyword-rich linking
General no no´s
- Promotional material or CTA´s of any kind
- Selling links or coverage
- Plagiarism: All writers are responsible for writing original content. Any plagiarism found will result in all content being removed as well as being banned from the publication.
- Hate speech, discriminatory or inappropriate comments of any kind
Rights of use
By submitting your content to us, you and/ or your organization will be granting us unlimited rights of use across multiple digital channels including web, social, email, mobile, and PDF. We also retain the right to edit for clarity, tone, and style.
Please ensure that you have the right to grant the use for all content and materials that you provide. Please provide copyrights and rights of use for any images used.
We currently do not allow for any republication of the content submitted.
Terms and Conditions
Your request to create a contributor account constitutes an agreement to these posting guidelines. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in your contributor access being revoked:
- By contributing content, whether blog posts contributed via RSS, blog posts written directly on the site, or comments, the contributor agrees to give Death Care Industry a perpetual, non-exclusive copyright to the content.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to not publish contributed content at our discretion.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to schedule syndicated and directly contributed content for publication on our site on any future date or time at our discretion.
- Death Care Industry will always properly attribute all content in its full form or when excerpted at length (according to the guidelines of fair use) to the author.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to syndicate all contributed content via RSS to third parties.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to remove any sharing links or advertising accompanying contributed posts, especially affiliate links. This may include RSS links back to the original article as those may be construed as affiliate links by search engines and can damage the authority of our site.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to set fonts and styles, adjust image alignments, and otherwise alter post layout to ensure that posts comply with our global site styling.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to edit post headlines for clarity or search engine optimization (keyword inclusion).
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to make corrections for spelling and grammar.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to remove photo links that are not links to the original source photo or copyright owner.
- Death Care Industry reserves the right to insert relevant advertising in and around content.
- Contributors are not entitled to any compensation from Death Care Industry.
- Contributing content to Death Care Industry does not in any way form an employee agreement.